Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Sometimes You Fall Off the Blogging Horse...

And hop on a magical unicorn ride through the future!

At least that's what I'm going to tell myself.

:)

But really, when you fall off the horse, you have to give yourself time to recover, then get your butt back up there again. Honestly, I fell off the performing horse as well. While still working as a performer, I've spent the past months exploring new avenues and applying for grad school (yay!). Which is no excuse, but, you know, stuff comes up...like unicorns.

Anyhoo I'm studying to be an art therapist, which has been a long-time dream of mine. And I've also gained new focus when it comes to my art, so please look forward to some new, interesting posts!

For example, I learned how to fire eat....



Became blue for a while...



And made some new costumes...



Even did a few paintings...



And I met some interesting creatures along the way...? WTF??



Ok, so maybe I made up that part about the unicorn. But you can't blame a girl for trying, right? I'm not too shabby with that cheap play-dough shit either! 

Stay tuned, and goodnight!

Love, 
Christy the Amazon







No comments:

Post a Comment