Saturday, July 28, 2012

The Circus Comes to Drown

 
What's a blog for if not for some self-promotion, eh?

Don't mind if I do!

I met Virginia Scare from the Vaudevillain Revue like you meet a lot of performers--through other performers. She's been hosting regular vaudeville and variety shows in Raleigh for a couple years now, and she also hosts Dr. Sketchy's Anti-Art School in the Raleigh-Durham area.

Well now The Vaudevillian Revue is branching out and hosting it's first show in Durham (or "Durm" for those of you from Durham) at The Casbah.

Come next Friday, August 3rd to "The Circus Comes to Drown!" There will be fire, music, circus, and burlesque starting at 9pm! I don't want to drop too big of a hint about the performance I will be doing, but you can call me "Nessie" and boy do I have a scary secret for you!

Fish n' chips,
Christy the Amazon

No comments:

Post a Comment